For me reading articles, blogs, online grief support and messaging with people going through grief loss is very helpful to my process. It makes you feel less alone that there are others riding waves with you. (while you wish no one else was experiencing what you are). We often hold each other up on our boards when the waves are too big to navigate alone.
- Widowed Village is a great page with many segmented groups you can look for suicide survivors, people who lost spouses the same year, people who experiences loss at the same age, etc. I highly encourage interaction on this site.
- Christina Rasmussen Site is amazing and I get her Blog entries every Friday in email. I also just purchased her book and will let you know more on that soon.
- The Strongest Girls Have A Loved One In Heaven by Holly Riordan
- My First Year as a Widow – Ten Things I Learned by Jodi on her blog Extra Grace Required
- Option B: Coping with Grief Facebook Closed Group on Grief and Loss. Based on the book by Sheryl Sandberg
- Running Forward…. My Way –
- An amazing blog by a lady named Kerry who started her grief journey August 2016.